Mom in Hawai'i!

My mom is in Hawai'i! Wa hoo! I'm so excited she is finally able to visit me and Will while we're out on our crazy adventures. She didn't have a chance to come see us in California so I was really anxious to get her out to Hawai'i so she can see what we've been up to.

Not only is she here to visit, but it also happened to be my birthday, too! It was wonderful to celebrate my birthday with her; the last time that happened was probably my 18th birthday, and now I just celebrated the big 3-0.

My mom arrived on Wednesday October 1st. Will picked her up from the airport and then they came to get me from school. We spent our first day together relaxing at home. We were all tired from our busy days!

On Thursday, my birthday, Will and I both had to work. Mom spent the day sleeping in and walking around our neighborhood. She made it all the way to Diamond Head and explored the grounds of Kapiolani Community College. After I got home from work I relaxed a bit before we went to our favorite restaurant, Town, for dinner. After dinner we came home and we indulged in some delicious cupcakes from a local bakery.

On Friday Will had to work, but he was kind enough to drive us down to Waikiki before he started his day. Mom and I walked all over Waikiki doing some shopping, beach walking, and dining oceanside.

About to explore Waikiki!


Yummy tropical drinks at Tropics on Waikiki

Hanging out by the Surfrider at Waikiki


After a busy day of walking, shopping, drinking, and eating, Will came down to meet us! We enjoyed live music at Duke's before we watched the Friday night fireworks followed by an awe-inspiring light show at the pool at the Sheraton. Click here to see more info about it. It's an animated show that they project into the pools of Hawaiian dancers, turtles, fish, waterfalls, simply amazing!

Will relaxing after a long day at Duke's

Sunset at Duke's

Waikiki at night

Fireworks!
After a long day at Waikiki, Mom and I were ready to hit the hay. So excited for all the adventures we'll get to have during her two week stay!

P.S. I got the new iPhone 6 and it's A-Mazing. Plus I got a super cute pineapple case. I'll have to get a pic with Will's phone, haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tough Day

Happy Halloween!