Back to the North Shore - Again!

Can you tell the North Shore of Oahu is my favorite place ever?! I would go there everyday if I could. I just think it's such a special place. Will had to go to the North Shore for work so Mom and I rode along and did a little adventuring while he worked. I was so fortunate to have the day off again to spend with my mom!

A while back I went walking along the North Shore while Will was doing some work and came across a beach with many large sea turtles, just past Pua'ena Point Park. Hoping that they would be there again, my mom and I took the same walk. There weren't quite as many as the last time I had been there, but there was one big guy resting on the sand and several swimming along the edge of the water.
Walking along the beach




After watching the turtles for a while we decided we should walk back to get some lunch and do some shopping! On our way back into town we stopped at one other small little bay area where there was some beautiful pieces of coral that looked like little raspberries. Mom knelt down to look at some of the coral and small shells, and there in the water was a turtle. I got a picture right as he was poking up out of the water!


We enjoyed yummy Mexican food and margaritas at Luibueno's and stopped at many of the quaint stores in Haleiwa. It was another fun day on the North Shore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tough Day

Happy Halloween!