Aloha, Mom!

Mom's flight was originally scheduled to leave around 5pm. Will was going to drive her to the airport since I was going to still be at work by the time Mom needed to be at the airport. Late in the morning I talked to Mom and she said her flight had been delayed by three hours! I felt bad for Mom because this meant she would miss her connecting flight in Dallas and have to wait many hours for another flight out of Texas that took off later in the day. However, it gave us the opportunity to have one last evening together! I came right home after work and we went to the La Mariana Sailing Club for dinner before we dropped her off at the airport. I was so glad I got to be there to send her off back home. We can't wait for you to come back in February!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tough Day

Happy Halloween!