Ever westward

*Guest post from Will*


I was scheduled to be in Mauritius from Jan 10 – 19, before stopping back in Brisbane to obtain final documentation and flying back to Honolulu. In the meantime, I needed a place to stash all the seeds I had worked so hard to collect. Fortunately, the proprietors of the hotel I was going to spend one night at on my way back from Mauritius were kind, and happily agreed to let me store the seeds in an air conditioned storage room, and even let me leave my handy homemade tree shaking stick in the landscaped bushes behind the hotel. Truly, the Aussies are a fine people. I dropped off my things at the hotel, and then was off to Perth.

The Australian "bushes" that the hotel let me hide my shaking stick behind; can you spot it??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tough Day

Happy Halloween!