Hawai`i Bound!

Finally we get to take Adeline back to her homeland! I am so proud that she was born in Hawai`i and I hope that one day she will be, too. Maybe even by some miracle we can live there again! Now, don't get me wrong, the flight was not great. She slept less than an hour while strapped to me in my Ergo, swooshing around the galley, and most of the time that she was awake she took over Will's seat, so he was walking and standing around the plane. I'm not sure when we'll make a long haul like this again, but we made it, and she did ok. When the plane started coming in for a landing over Honolulu my heart was full and I really felt like I was back home. Remind me why we ever left?! And what was most surprising is that Adeline was so energized when we arrived that she stayed awake all the way to 6pm Hawai`i time, which is 9pm in Oakland. We got to our hotel around three, and we quick put down the bags and hit the beach. It was such a beautiful day and it was a great way to stretch Adeline to her bedtime. I'm also glad we did this because it rained so much the following days!

Excited to board the plane!

We made it! Now we need more snacks and hydration.
Hawai`i babe

Reading up on O`ahu

Ready for the beach!

Re-introducing Adeline to Kaimana






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tough Day

Happy Halloween!