There is Always Something to Explore

Today Will and I were feeling motivated and productive.  We started the day with our usual cups of coffee, then it was off for a run! We meandered through the neighborhoods nearby and found ourselves close enough to head toward Lake Temescal Regional Park, which is really very close to where we live, but we hadn't ever made it that way until today! It was just as picturesque and peaceful as we imagined. I didn't have my phone with me for taking pictures, but below are some picture I pulled from various websites to give you an idea of where we were.  It is such a beautiful hidden place in the middle of the city.

The beach house.

Houses up on the hill.



After our run we lounged by the pool, then I got to work on job applications while Will compiled a document for his colleagues to reference.

Tonight we're headed to our neighbor's apartment for a game of Settlers of Catan!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and has a great start to their week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley