Family Time in Madison

After Brittany's wedding weekend Will had to go off to Florida for work, but I stayed in Madison to spend some time with my parents before meeting up with Will again in Chicago.

Mom, Dad, and I spent the week getting fresh cheese curds, eating lunch at the Memorial Union, visiting the farmer's market, exploring at the Aldo Leopold Nature Center, baking, and just enjoying each other's company. Dad even took me on a Harley ride out in the country!

Modeling Mom's Harley gear

Dad helping me get ready

Aren't we cute?

And we're off

It was a beautiful day at the Aldo Leopold Nature Center.




There was a huge snapping turtle on the path.


Mom thought she would impersonate my surprised pose.


After a fun week in Madison, my parents drove me down to Chicago so I could spend the long Fourth of July weekend with Mere and Dave!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tough Day

Happy Halloween!