The Life of a Wife With a Business Guy Husband

Will had a busy day of meetings so I was mostly on my own for the day. I walked to Starbucks to get us some breakfast while Will had a phone call. We went to the gym before Will went on his way to meetings. I walked around Waikiki, did a little shopping, got lunch at a beachside cafe, and laid on the beach for the afternoon. Rough life, huh? : )

Superfruit Sangria. yummy!

Beachin'
I stopped for some iced coffee on the way back to the hotel. So much sun makes you sleepy! I showered up and Will took me out to Town, one of his new favorite restaurants in Kaimuki. He saw the owner/head chef speak at a conference he attended a while back, and loves his philosophy: local first, organic whenever possible, with Aloha always. Isn't that great?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O' Christmas Tree!

An Emerald City Getaway

Hiking the Largest Sea Cliffs in the World