The Life of a Wife With a Business Guy Husband

Will had a busy day of meetings so I was mostly on my own for the day. I walked to Starbucks to get us some breakfast while Will had a phone call. We went to the gym before Will went on his way to meetings. I walked around Waikiki, did a little shopping, got lunch at a beachside cafe, and laid on the beach for the afternoon. Rough life, huh? : )

Superfruit Sangria. yummy!

Beachin'
I stopped for some iced coffee on the way back to the hotel. So much sun makes you sleepy! I showered up and Will took me out to Town, one of his new favorite restaurants in Kaimuki. He saw the owner/head chef speak at a conference he attended a while back, and loves his philosophy: local first, organic whenever possible, with Aloha always. Isn't that great?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley