Back to Hawaii!

Will had to be in Hawaii for an extended period of time this time around, and it also happened to be my Spring Break from Girls Inc., so it was a great opportunity for me to join him again. Will had been in Hawaii for four days when I hopped on a plane on Friday and joined him in Honolulu. He picked me up from the airport in his sweet ride, a silver Ford Mustang convertible! He took me back to the Hawaii Prince Hotel, where he usually stays and I stayed at with him last year. I unpacked a little, then it was off to have a little lunch before heading to the beach. We ate lunch at Harbor Pub & Pizza down the street from the hotel. After lunch, we had a great couple of hours at the beach before we went home to clean up before dinner.

Every Friday night, and now Tuesdays, too, the Hilton on Waikiki holds a fireworks show. Last time I was in Honolulu, I wasn't there on a Friday, so I wanted to take advantage of being there on Friday and see the show! Will planned us a very nice romantic dinner at Sarento's at the top of the Ilikai hotel on Waikiki. We had an amazing view of the ocean and the fireworks display.

Dinner with a view!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tough Day

Happy Halloween!