Taking Care of Business in Alameda

After spending the last few weekends out and about we needed to take the time to run errands and take care of business. Some of our errands took us to the island of Alameda. While we were out we managed to sneak in a quick break at the beach!


Oh, by the way, did I mention yet that I got a J-O-B?! I work in Alameda now so I had the opportunity to show Will where I have been working!! I am working as a program facilitator at a non-profit organization called Girls Inc. They provide a lot of different programming for girls ages first grade all the way through high school. My role works with first through fifth graders in an after school program. I teach lessons and plan activities which inspire and empower girls to be brave, bold, and smart. It is a very rewarding job. Here is where I work!


This next week will be busy with work and getting ready for our trip back to Wisconsin. We are excited to see our friends and family for Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley