Merry Christmas Eve!

It's Christmas Eve! I only had one day off in the last ten days so Christmas really snook up on me! All of a sudden I realized we had to do all of the things - make donuts, make cookies, write letters to Santa, and wrap the presents! It was a busy day but we got it all done! Adeline and Papa started the day off with some silly pictures . . .











Then Adeline and I made Grandma Sally's famous sugar cookies. They turned out great for our first time!











Sugar cookies and pumpkin donuts!


Will and I were taking care of things in the kitchen. I peaked out to check on Adeline and this is what I saw!


Getting ready for Santa was so much fun. Of course Adeline had to have a cookie too!





Santa came!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley