Snacks on Snacks!

Today Adeline and I finally got the car washed! She's such a good little girl while we wait, especially when I pack snacks! We get there right when they open so that we're the first car, and Adeline has some second breakfast.

Outfit brought to you by an almost two-year-old! 

Look at those blue eyes!

Nom Nom Nom

Since Adeline was so patient this morning I made sure that we got out to play this afternoon. Of course, we get all the way to the park just for her to play with the shopping cart (we have one at home) and eat snacks. Oh well, at least we got some fresh air! (She got some good running in though, got to swing, and watch the dogs play so it was a success!)

I asked her to show me the grocery cart for the picture and this is what she did!






We are certainly loving these longer days and warm sunshine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

A Day in Napa Valley

Will Pitches Hawaii