Fun at Gymboree!

One thing I'll be really sad to end now that I'm going back to work is our membership at Gymboree. Many of our friends have moved on by now, too, but Adeline always has so much fun. Adeline has grown up so much by coming to Gymboree and I know that it fostered her outgoing, social personality. It also gave us something to do many times each week other than sitting around at home or countless trips to Target! I usually keep the phone packed away and just enjoy our play time together, but since our days are coming to an end I had to capture our fun! For a little walk down memory lane you can check out my post about Gymboree when we first started attending last year: https://adventuresofwillanderin.blogspot.com/2019/03/gymboree-fun.html ugh! Can you even?! I'll just be over here crying. . . 























After two hours of play time we came home for lunch and a nice long nap!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

A Day in Napa Valley

Will Pitches Hawaii