First Steps!

I still can't believe it! Not only did Adeline take her first steps today but I actually got it on video! We were playing in her room (I was changing the sheet on her bed, actually) and I just happened to have my phone on a shelf nearby. I look over at her and I see that she had stepped away from the window that she had been leaning against. She was just standing there for what seemed like forever! Super slowly so as not to startle her (like some sort of wild animal - haha!) I reached for my phone, got it on video mode, and pressed start just as she made her next move! So technically she had already made two steps, but close enough!


So we officially have a walker! Those were her only real steps for the day, but she was tuckered!


It was a good thing she had loaded up with a protein smoothie earlier in the day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley