The TerViva Holiday Gathering

I actually have some pictures to share this year thanks to the photography skills of the TerViva CFO. It was a quick trip for me, arriving Tuesday night for some dinner and drinks with the TerVivites after their long day of meetings. Wednesday morning I met up with my friend Paola and met her new little girl while we enjoyed the holiday cheer in San Francisco before going to her home to spend a little time with her older boy. Around lunchtime I headed back to Oakland for lunch at the Lake Chalet along Lake Merritt, one of my favorite places in town. Then it was time to get ready for the party. We partied the night away at Duende, a Spanish restaurant near the TerViva office.



A TerViva holiday party is not complete without a white elephant gift exchange. Check out my major score!


And yes, it is cold enough in Hawai`i these days for me to wear it, see?


And the thing that made the holiday party the best ever was celebrating my handsome, hardworking, admirable husband's, big promotion from Manager 1 to Manager 2! (I wish it sounded a little more exciting, but trust me, it is!) He has worked so hard over the last five years he has been with TerViva, but especially over this last year. He truly deserves this hard earned promotion and I couldn't be more proud!! 


After a late night out, we had an early morning flight back to Honolulu on Thursday. Now it's time to get ready for our Australian adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley