So. Many. Mangoes.

Did I mention we have a lot of mangoes right now? Well one tree is just getting started and we still have three to go! I've been spending a lot of my time harvesting, chopping, and freezing mangoes in addition to baking with them too! I've invented a new combo: apple banana mango muffins. Because it happens that Will is continuing to bring home apple bananas, too, so I have fruit coming out of my ears! It's not really something I'm complaining about though! We're eating lots of smoothies and baked goods these days : )

Here's the door to our freezer:



And this doesn't even show the bags of bananas or loafs of banana bread in the main compartment either. Get to Hawai`i and I'll make you something with bananas and mangoes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley