Working in Paradise

I've had some requests for pictures of my school. I think the main purpose here is to prove that I really do work and I'm not just playing around in paradise all day everyday. However, I'm sorry to say, that I even work in paradise, so life really is as beautiful as it seems!

I'd love to post some pics of my lovely students, but really can't do that. So since this week is Spring Break and the keiki aren't around, I snapped some pictures around our school. The campus that I work on is over 600 acres, set along Kapalama Ridge in Honolulu. Just over 3,000 students in K-12 attend, coming from all over the island of Oahu, and some middle and high school students board here on campus. Kamehameha Schools is a beautiful, special place, all because of Princess Pauahi. We are so lucky.

Entrance to the elementary campus


Courtyard

Classrooms along the lanai

One of the bus areas/parking

That's Honolulu and the ocean behind the tree!

My office!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley