Sweet Kitties

I just can't get over how cute our little girls are. And they are so sweet, too! They're so well behaved (we can leave them for three days on their own!), and we just love them to pieces. Ava and Aurora don't snuggle with each other all that often. If Ava had her way, she'd be snuggling Aurora all the time, but Aurora is a girl who likes her space, so it really melts my heart when I see them snuggling. This Sunday morning Will and I were having breakfast and reading the newspaper when I went to see where the girls were, and caught them here snuggling! I think Rory was also being a little extra sweet since she knew Ava wasn't feeling the greatest from her teeth cleaning and tooth removal.

Soaking up some morning sun together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley