Thanksgiving in Wisconsin

As Thanksgiving approaches each year I say how I want to take so many pictures, but then I end up getting very few, even if I'm lucky. Last year I didn't get a single one so I guess I did better this year!

We had a great time in Madison visiting our friends and family. We really packed a lot into the week and by the end I was exhausted.

Some of the highlights of the trip were:

On Wednesday night we went out to see our Madison friends, including the one and only Brittany!!



Thursday we had a lunchtime Thanksgiving with my side of the family.


Thursday afternoon we went to Will's parent's house for another Thanksgiving meal! They had a few international students from the UW join us. It was interesting learning about their lives and cultures.


Friday we went to Fond du Lac to visit Grandma Gladys. She was in such great spirits! We ate lunch with her and decorated her home for Christmas.




By Saturday it was time to head back to California already! While it was fun to see some snow (and I braved the cold much better than I had anticipated!) it was nice to get back to The Bay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley