Colibri!

The name of Adeline's preschool, Colibri, means hummingbird in Spanish. A few years ago the Parents Association helped create a beautiful mural that wraps around the outside walls of the school. I've been dying to get a "First Day of Preschool" picture in front of them, but it was always too busy or Adeline was just feeling a little too shy. But today was the day! Adeline has been a preschooler for a week and is such a big, independent girl already! She walked right over to the mural and got ready for her photo op!






Looks like she had fun at school, too! (Yes, the sandbox gives me anxiety and there will forever be sand in our car. sigh. Good thing Hawai`i got me way more comfortable with sand than I ever thought I'd be.)


Goopy Hands!



P.S. We also made an offer on a house today!! Eeeee!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley