Time for Goodbyes

One thing I loved about Hawai`i (oh you're right - I loved EVERYTHING about Hawai`i and I seriously miss it everyday) is that they say "A Hui Hou" or "Until I see you again" rather than "Goodbye." Goodbyes are so hard and I never like them. I avoid them at all costs. But alas, they are a part of life and so today was one of those days.

Adeline was so happy to have finally met her Grandpa Kelly this week and the two of them just melt my heart (again, my heart is just constantly melting or exploding these days).


It was a long trip back to California but Adeline did great and she even had fun!




Exploring science with Papa!

Thinking about it . . .

Not so sure . . . 
She loves it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley