Sisters in Hawai`i!

After a month of routines, rain, and not doing much, I was so excited for a couple days off work and my sister coming to visit! It had been far too long!

Meredith arrived Wednesday night. We had a nice dinner at home, did some catching up, and watch the Cubs win the Wild Card game!

We woke up Thursday morning ready to go explore. I took Meredith on a scenic drive and to the beach! We started with the "must see" drive along the Eastern Shoreline.



Then we were off to beautiful Lanikai Beach for some sun, swimming, and a picnic. Silly me forgot to get a picture there. After soaking up the sun we cooled down with shave ice from Island Snow, President Obama's favorite shave ice place!


On our drive back into Town we stopped at the Pali Lookout for some good views of the Windward Coast.


When Will and I took my mom to the Pali Lookout about a year ago, Will went walking down a path that had a warning sign that read "Falling Rock."  I told him to watch out and he thought I was worrying too much, that the rocks wouldn't fall. Well when Meredith and I were there, look what happened not too much earlier!

I was right!

After exploring for the day we went home to have dinner and watched some Back to the Future II, where the Cubs win the World Series in 2015, let's hope that really happens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tough Day

Happy Halloween!