Summer in Hawai`i

You're probably wondering what we're up to these days other than moving and trying to get settled into our new home. Well, Will has been busy getting ready for another phase of planting on North Shore and I've been teaching summer school. I have a wonderful class of 12 fourth graders who just need a little extra bump before starting school again in August. I teach in the mornings and have my afternoons for yoga, beaching, errands, and living a more relaxed life than during the school year. I absolutely love it! It doesn't hurt that my students are sweet and write me notes all the time . . .


After work we like to come home and enjoy the view and occasional, seemingly random, fireworks shows; all right from our living room.




We really can't wait to have you here to enjoy our new home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Will Pitches Hawaii

A Day in Napa Valley