Sister Day Number Three

Tuesday was a busy day for Meredith with some trainings and other meetings. I rode along with her and did some shopping in the areas where the offices were located. It was fun to get to see her in action! All this work didn't leave much time for play, but we had a fun day planned for today.

We got up bright and early to attend a PureBarre class. This is an exercise class that uses a ballet barre and other floor equipment for a workout that kicks your butt, almost quite literally. There were moments in the class when I wasn't sure if I would be able to sit back down because of the outrageous backwards leg lifts I had to do. Fortunately I was still able to move, but boy was I sore for a couple of days!

After a great class we went back home because we had a busy afternoon planned! Mom and Dad were set to arrive from Madison, Will was arriving at Midway that evening, and David was landing later that night. Once Mom and Dad got to the house we walked down to pick up some casseroles from Johnny Casserole and baked them at home for dinner. We had a nice time chatting and eating around the table, but we really missed David!

Thursday Mom and Dad will drive Will and I back to Madison, and from there we'll drive to Minneapolis on Friday for the first of two wedding celebrations!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tough Day

Happy Halloween!