Margaretta Visits Part II

Thursday morning brought more fun! Margaretta and I hung around the apartment and had a relaxing morning while Will went in to the office. In a search for fun restaurants to visit, Margaretta came across a Middle Eastern restaurant called Holy Land. Now, back in Minneapolis there is this AMAZING restaurant/company called Holy Land which serves/produces AMAZING falafel,  hummus, tabouli, etc. So, considering this place carried the same name, our expectations were set very high. Needless to say, we were not disappointed! I hadn't eaten falafel since moving to California, and I had a total hankering for it, so it really hit the spot. I might actually have to say that this was THE BEST falafel pita sandwich I have ever had (and that's saying a lot considering Holy Land Mpls and Will make amazing falafels).

Here we are at lunch.


Yummy!!!! It looks like it's saying "I'm gonna eat you," but really, I'm the one saying it : )


I left Margaretta to walk around the Lake Merritt neighborhood while I went to work. She strolled around and then headed back to our neighborhood for the afternoon. That evening we enjoyed garlic bread from a local Italian grocer and had a homemade pizza dinner. (In case you haven't realized by now, we are all foodies!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tough Day

Happy Halloween!